Friday 22 December 2017

Goddesshel - The one and only FinDomme Viking Goddess


I was born and raised in the cold north, & I've been a natural leader since birth. Taking control of everyone around me, and getting my way. I remember from when i was about 5 years old, playing with the two neighborhood boys. I declared "I am the Queen and you are my slaves!" and they naturally went along with it. I lightly flogged them and walked behind them as i marched them to a nearby puddle of mud. "Roll in mud for me!" I said. They did not seem to want to, so as a leader does, I went first by example. I told them they had to, and they did as well. I have this cherished childhood memory that i think about often. And it reminds me that I was born to be a Domme and that I always have been. As for Domination, I hadn't heard about BDSM or subs or Dommes until a friend of mine back in 2012 said "You act and dress just like a Dominatrix!" I was so confused. What was a Dominatrix? After some research online, and a lot of pictures, which I started collecting, of gorgeous women in latex and leather proudly parading over weak men, I thought to myself: "Yeah that's me. That's how I act and feel, and that's what I want to do too." So, I started to explore this phenomenon they called D/s, with my friend. I was his Domme and he was my sub. on some days, we switched roles and I was the one taking orders, just to know if I could be a sub, and to see how he felt when I was in charge. I did not do well as a sub! I was, as you say, "topping from the bottom" every single time. So It's not for me. But with my trusty sub to explore every kink I was curious about, I was very happy. He became my little victim and guinea pig, and loved every second of it. Even when I pushed him to his absolute limits, and stretched them further, because he knew I was there after to take care of him. We'd grown very close. And he's still with me today, years later. Then in 2016 I found out about Findom. The ultimate power exchange, and way to humiliate some men. And I wanted to explore that as well. But instead of just being in my own little world, I wanted to come out in the open and share. Made myself profiles on websites, and started making clips, and trying to let the world know I'm here and that I'm planning on world domination, haha. Say hello. because the New Viking age has begun, and the Viking Goddess is here!
Order a Custom Clip Now: https://www.goddesshel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment